Gold Coast Hypnotherapy can help you change your life
Testimonial by Krystal
Would you like to resolve what is holding you back with hypnotherapy, Gold Coast Hypnotherapy can help you with:
- Lose those unwanted kilos..
- Overcome any fears such as fears of snakes, spiders etc.
- Improve you study skills and exam results.
- Change those unwanted behaviours.
- Change how you feel about yourself?
I can help you overcome what is holding you back and learn life-skills that will help you make the positive changes in your life, habits,and outlook.
I can also help you learn tools and develop strategies that will help you change your life!
Call Carole today at Gold Coast Hypnotherapy to discuss your individual situation and/or to make an appointment:
Phone 56 792 987
Mobile 0423 740 418 or
Contact us by email
To hear what others have to say about working with Carole. Testimonials
Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist with the Australian Hypnotherapy Association
We don’t ignore emotions or try to medicate them away. YES! We can help most people resolve their problems usually in 3-6 sessions!
Can I get Health Fund Rebates?
The amount you get as a Health Fund Rebate will depend on your individual fund and what plan you are on.
Please check with your individual fund. If your fund does not cover, but you have a letter from your GP recommending Hypnotherapy, you may be able to claim a portion of the expense through your tax return – please check with your accountant / tax agent for more details.
Does Hypnotherapy really work?
*A SURVEY OF PSYCHOLOGICAL LITERATURE by psychologist Alfred A. Barrios, Ph.D. revealed the following recovery rates:
Psychoanalysis: 38% Recovery after 600 Sessions,
Behaviour Therapy: 72% Recovery after 22 Sessions,
Hypnotherapy: 93% Recovery after 6 Sessions Source – American Health Magazine
By using Hypnotherapy, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) you take advantage of “Possibly the fastest and most effective method of recovery and change therapy available in the world today”
(Source: Psychology Today)
Hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP can help with:
- Weight Loss
- Stop Smoking
- Nail Biting
- Improve Exam results
- Emotional eating
Gold Coast Hypnotherapy can help you, call now for an appointment.
Hypnotherapy offices on the Gold Coast: – Ashmore and Mermaid Beach
Does anything on this list sound familiar to you?
- You have read just about every self-help book available to mankind, only to find that you haven’t achieved the results you so badly want in your life?
- You know something is holding you back from achieving your goals, but you have no idea exactly what it is.
- You are not the person you know you could be or are meant to be.
- You have tried time and time again to figure out why you keep sabotaging yourself and your life
Life gets in the way, and it is very easy to feel overwhelmed especially, when you face challenges in your life. Is living in fear and having self-doubt ruining your life? You are not alone!
Did you know that your actions and the way you think (your personal beliefs, habits and emotions) will ether drive you forward, or they will hold you back?
Scientific Evidence about Hypnotherapy
The Mayo Clinic studies show hypnotherapy may be used to:
- Change negative behaviours, such as smoking, bed-wetting and overeating
- Reduce or eliminate fears, stress and anxiety
- Treat pain during childbirth and reduce labour time
- Control pain during dental and surgical procedures
- Relieve symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Lower blood pressure
- Control nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy
- Reduce the intensity or frequency of headaches, including migraines
- Treat and ease the symptoms of asthma
Hypnotherapy may be the answer for you to help you lose weight, overcome anxiety, depression and stress or any of the above issues you may be having.
What are you waiting for? Let’s work together to transform your life!
Contact me now for your COMPLIMENTARY 20 minute telephone consultation.
For more information about Carole follow the link – About Carole.
Call Carole McCormack, now on 5679 2987 or 0423740418 or you may like to email Carole by using the contact form.